Join us for an in-depth conversation with Gerhard Gschwandtner, CEO of Selling Power, about how organizations can enable compelling sales experiences for prospective customers. In a brief but impactful talk, Gerhard explores how to understand and respond to what motivates customers, including confusion, frustration, and time pressure.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How to help customers who are stuck in a maze often driven by pain
- Being a guide to reduce customers bumping into walls
- Where to start with enabling sales success
- How to reduce the risk of no decisions
- How to create a great experience for both sellers and buyers
Gerhard Gschwandtner is the founder and CEO of Selling Power Magazine, an online sales intelligence publication that reaches more than 300,000 sales professionals monthly. He also hosts the annual Sales 3.0 conferences attended by thousands of sales executives each year. Gerhard is a founding member of the Sales Enablement Society and a sales and strategy advisor to DocuSign.